R7

"Ain't Gonna Study War No More"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Right-To-Life Party, Christian, Anti-War, Pro-Life, Bible Fundamentalist, Egalitarian, Libertarian Left

Friday, September 03, 2004

U.S. Press Puts Iraq Dead on Back Pages

WASHINGTON, Sept. 2 (UPI) -- U.S. newspapers are moving stories of American troops dying in Iraq to the back pages, the Washington Monthly has reported.

The magazine noted in its September issue that on July 9, the Los Angeles Times put the story of five soldiers being killed on page 7 and the New York Times put it on page 8.

On July 22, the magazine said, The Washington Times headlined a story "U.S. Troops Dying Two Per Day Since Turnover in Iraq," but only put it on page 10.

Also, "stories of the wounded, nearing 6,000 at last count," need to be told," Washington Monthly founding editor Charles Peters wrote. "Many Americans have no idea of the terrible injuries that have been suffered, and of the impact those injuries are having on the lives of the wounded as they return to the civilian world."

Copyright 2004 by United Press International.
All rights reserved.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I LOVE you blog. I thought your visitor may also like to see this site on mission office space valley virtual. It's a good resource so!

Here's the site: mission office space valley virtual Info Site

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good classisfieds blog.
If I can help, let me know...
If you ever need help or info. visit
classisfieds

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about information on heart disease. I also have a site about information on heart disease which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great This may be of interest to you to if you are searching for penis enlargement, I've got a site at penis enlargement

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about canada dunn goods leather ltd toronto wellinger. I have a website about canada dunn goods leather ltd toronto wellinger which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a lot of premium products and services being offered for free. What’s best is that there is a seemingly

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloggs are such a wonderful way to plublish ones thoughts. Thanks for letting me visit and leave a comment. Love the title, "U.S. Press Puts Iraq Dead on Back Pages" Come by my site some time. It's got prostate health related stuff.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home